Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 10 - Deborah

Let's see.  Where should I start?  Should I start with the red wine that I fully needed after being trapped in my house for a week?  Or should I start with the intense craving for sugar once I had the red wine?  Or should I start with the late night run to the grocery store?  Or with the consumption of a chocolate eclair?  Which by the way was the most delicious chocolate eclair I have EVER eaten!  Or should I start with the Ice Cream Drumstick I ate after I had the red wine and the chocolate eclair? 

It all started with these beautiful lamb skewers that I made:

                             
Which was so right on Scarsdale!   And the red wine was a perfect compliment.  From there I lost it.  I had planned on waking up and seeing a 2 pound loss.  But with the ingestion of these wonderful foods, I woke up to the same weight I have been at for 3 days now.  Which means that I did lose 2 pounds but put 2 pounds back on with my food folly.

                                 


This morning I woke up and realized that this is exactly why I never lose any weight.  Regret, regret, regret.

But the black coffee this morning was just what I needed!

THURSDAY

Lunch:
Two eggs, any style (no fat used in cooking)
Low-fat cottage cheese
Zucchini, or string beans, or sliced/stewed tomatoes
One slice of protein bread, toasted
Coffee/Tea/Diet Soda/Water
Dinner: Roast, broiled or barbequed chicken (skin and visible fat removed before eating)
Plenty of spinach, green peppers, string beans
Coffee/Tea/Diet Soda/Water

No comments:

Post a Comment