Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 2 Scarsdale - Deborah

Weigh in this morning - lost 3 lbs!!  Thank God for Scarsdale! 

I did have a 15 minute intense craving for wine last night but I waited patiently until it went away.

Even though I realize I have my days mixed up and started Monday's diet on Tuesday, I believe I am going to do Tuesday's diet today.  Only because I want to eat hamburger tonight.  I am a little sick of eating ham and turkey.  Tomorrow I will get on track with Thursday's diet.  So it has finally come down to that.....What day is it?  Monday? Wednesday? Tuesday, Friday?  I don't know?!  Wow.

My diet today consists of:
Breakfast - half a grapefruit, toast, black coffee
Lunch - fruit salad and tea
Dinner - broiled hamburger, roasted brussel sprouts, tea

Oh, and the most important part!  This diet also requires a 2 mile walk every day.  I was not able to get to that yesterday but today I plan on walking 2 miles and doing 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment