Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 3 Scarsdale - Deborah

Well, I may be on this one on my own.  Charlotte, Charlotte, where art thou?

Last night I had "plenty" of hamburger and roasted brussel sprouts and gained a pound back.  I guess I had too much "plenty".  Must be water weight.  I did notice that I only had coffee for breakfast, diet ginger ale for lunch and water for dinner.  Not exactly getting 8 glasses of water a day in.  Must work on that!

Thurday's Menu:
Breakfast - half a grapefuit, toast and black coffee
Lunch - 2 eggs, low fat cottage cheese, green beans, toast, tea or diet drink
Dinner - Chicken, spinach, green beans, bell peppers, tea or diet drink

20 flights of stairs equal 1 mile - so today I will do 40 flights of stairs.

Today I am going to work on portion control, even though you can eat "plenty".  But how in the world can one learn to eat sensibly if you eat "plenty"?  Though I guess it doesn't really matter as long as you are losing.  Rah, Rah, Losing!  Rah, Rah, Losing!  That's what I like to hear! 

Since I am talking to myself I can go as crazy as I like.......

No comments:

Post a Comment