Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 6 - Deborah

I didn't even bother to weigh in this morning.  We were on the tall ship for the LA Harbor Christmas Boat Parade last night.  I was able to resist temptation from Popeyes Fried Chicken, Chili and numerous christmas cookies.  Only had one glass of white wine.

And then I came home.

Bob pulled out some Makers Mark Whiskey and it was so good that I had numerous coke and whiskey cocktails.  Then he cooked a Bertiloni Orange Chicken dish and I, of course, had to have some of that. Topped off with 2 biscuits!

So, this morning, I slept in.  I had my black coffee, toast and grapefruit juice. 

I am skipping lunch due to the excessive calories consumed last night.

Dinner is steak and salad which I will be looking forward to.

Tomorrow morning I will see what damage the weekend did.

No comments:

Post a Comment