Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 5 - Deborah

Lost another pound!

I am thinking if you actually stay on the diet it really works!

Got up this morning and went to buy pure Grapefruit Juice.  Tired of peeling the grapefruit everytime I have to eat it.  Had my toast and black coffee, which I am now starting to enjoy.  And happens to be just the right amount of breakfast for me.

Lunch was skipped because I was running around with Bob.  But I had Luinner instead of Brunch. (Lunch and Dinner combined).

We are going on the Tall Ships tonight for the LA Harbor Christmas Boat Parade.  I am planning on having a glass or two or wine on the boat.  And maybe some chili.  But will try to watch the portions and not over- indulge too much. 

We shall see what the scale says tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment