Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 9 - Deborah

Weight stayed the same.  I noticed last week on hamburger night, the next day my weight stayed the same also.  Don't know what that is about but will see if next week the same thing happens.

I bought some new high density bread and absolutely HATE it toasted.  It tastes like a crispy old shoe.  Gonna have to throw it away.  I wish I could find Wheat Berry Bread.  I used to eat it all the time in Texas and I loved it.  It was very nutty flavored.  Don't think they carry it in California.

Will probably substitute chicken for the lamb tonight.  Can't ever find lamb out here.  Except for those little bitty lamb chops which seem such a waste. 

I did the stairs again yesterday.  I did 10 flights which is a mile.  Need to do 2 miles.  Will have to work up to that. 


WEDNESDAY
Lunch: Tuna fish or salmon salad (oil drained off)
with lemon and vinegar dressing
Grapefruit, or melon, or fruit in season
Coffee/Tea/Diet Soda/Water

Dinner:
Sliced roast lamb***, all visible fat removed
Salad of lettuce,tomatoes,cucumbers,celery
Coffee/Tea/Diet Soda/Water
*** Can be subsituted with fish, seafood, chicken or turkey, or veg protein

No comments:

Post a Comment