Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 11 - Deborah

Due to my extensive research on Dr. Scarsdale, I believe him to be right in that you can cheat on the diet and lose weight but you will lose nowhere close to what you would be losing if you didn't cheat.

I have been on the diet for 11 days now and lost 5 lbs.  Now granted it is 5 lbs. less that I weighed before going on the diet.  But I should be down 11 pounds.

And I have a Corporate Christmas dinner to go to in Hollywood this weekend.

In retrospect, the Holidays probably aren't the best time to go on a diet......

FRIDAY

Lunch:
Assorted cheese slices (preferably lowfat)

Spinach, all you want
One slice of protein bread, toasted
Coffee/Tea/Diet Soda/Water
Dinner: Fish or shellfish
Combination salad (any fresh vegetables desired, raw or cooked)
One slice of protein bread, toasted
Coffee/Tea/Diet Soda/Water

2 comments:

  1. You're right - it's a tough time of year to be on a diet! But then some folks can gain 10-15 lbs during the holidays. You're way ahead by those standards ;)
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I've cheated on Scarsdale and still lost 3 lbs a week, and I'm over 50 yrs old. Better than most diets, I stick with the bread formula and have extra veggies & lean protein etc..

    ReplyDelete